Digestion is a complex process with many moving parts, and there are many steps along the way for something to go wrong. One of the more increasingly common disorders is a 钢市6月面临下行压力 预计后市铁矿石价格将延续下跌 Leaky gut, otherwise known as intestinal hyperpermeability, is when perforations develop and allow undigested food and toxins to pass back into the body. Leaky gut can be the starting point for anything from food intolerances to inflammatory bowel disease. If leaky gut is an issue for you, you have options. Here are five to get you started.
Best Leaky Gut Remedies
One of easiest things you can do to defend against leaky gut is to stay well hydrated. Chronic dehydration causes constipation. This, in turn, allows bacteria to linger and inflame the intestinal lining, leading to — you guessed it — leaky gut.
Your gut is home to lots of bacteria — good and bad. Sometimes an imbalance can occur, and the bad bacteria can take hold. When that happens, regaining balance is of vital importance. A probiotic supplement can help replenish the good guys, and calm an unstable gut environment.
3. Digestive Enzymes
Taking digestive enzymes before eating a meal is an excellent way to help ensure your food is properly digested, lessening the chance that partially digested food will cause more harm to your body. Digestive enzymes can also help encourage a healthy bowel environment.
L-glutamine is an essential amino acid with anti-inflammatory properties that works by coating cell walls and protecting against irritants. It could even aid in the repair and growth of the intestinal lining and reduce some of the complications associated with leaky gut.
5. Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Increasing the amount of omega-3 fatty acids in your diet is another way to combat inflammation. Omega-3s could work to alleviate symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease. Some of the best plant-based sources include flaxseed oil, chia seeds, walnuts, and kidney beans.
Length: 6 minutes
- West, N. P. et al. 1．Asana
像考辛斯这样的超级球星以低廉的价格空降新奥尔良，并不只会帮助鹈鹕在新奥尔良雕刻出更大的运动景观，而且也是杰出的第一步。 Clinical Nutrition. 33 (4).
- Olendzk, B. C. et al. Businesses can benefit in other ways too. Craig Rollason, business analysis manager at National Grid, says he has improved his coaching skills by mentoring a Teach Firster. Nutrition Journal. 13.
- Rapin, J. R. & Wiernsperger, N. 织密扎牢民生保障网。 Clinics (Sao Paulo). 65 (6).
- Simopoulos, A. P. Omega-3 Fatty Acids in Inflammation and Autoimmune Diseases. Journal of the American College of Nutrition. 21 (6).
Although Downey has a few movies coming out next year, they’re much smaller than his superhero films. He won’t see another huge payday until 2015 when Avengers: Age of Ultron hits theaters.
1. Beyoncé “Beyoncé” (Parkwood Entertainment/Columbia) An ambush that landed after last year’s tabulations, Beyoncé's tour de force — a lustrous showcase of soulful dominion, sleek production, sensual abandon and feminist agency, not always in that order — kept its relevance during a long year swollen with distractions. The singing, like the attitude, is phenomenally assured yet full of nuance; the message is complicated but clear. It’s high-wire pop that refuses to pander.